Cloud Player by doubleTwist Platinum
Cloud Player Apk used as a traditional music player. It is also used as linking your one drive, Drop box and Google drive to create a giant cloud jukebox for all music gallery. Streaming or downloading of songs from your cloud accounts for offline playback. Enjoy built in Air Play, hi-fidelity lossless sound, Chrome cast support, 10-band EQ and more.
Cloud Player Apk File chracteristics:
Snappy material design user interface.
High resolution album and artist images.
Advanced sorting options for Artists, Composers, Albums, Genres and more.
Default selection of screen.
Advanced system of 10 band equalizer with ampere and 17 presets.
You can customize your sound with the help of headphone enhancement, widening effects and bass boost. It gives support for Lossless file formats such as ALAC and FLAC. It supports MP3, OGG, AAC, m4a, wav and many more.
Cloud music for One drive, Drop box and Google Drive
Download music directly from your Onedrive, Dropbox and Google Drive without any kind of restrictions. Offline only switch to filter out cloud songs. It only shows stored music. Useful when you don’t want to use any data.
Cast to wireless speakers and devices
Support for chromecast.
AirPlay support: Streaming to Airplay speakers Apple TV and other kind of AirPlay devices.
Cast music from your One drive, Dropbox and Googledrive.
- Scrobble to Last fm.
- Beautiful widgets(small and large).
- Metadata and album art editing.
- Crossfade playback.
- Chromecast support for music which is stored on Google Drive.
- Option for uploading music files from your system to the cloud.
What’s New in Cloud Player Apk Cracked:
- Added folder support.
- You can fold space time and travel to distant stars.
- Added Spanish language translation.
- Added metadata editor.
- Artwork editing is coming soon.
- Added radio stations .
- Metadata & artwork is now sent when AirPlaying to Kodi/XBMC devices.
- Added Android Wear support. Control playback from your fancy watch.
How to Install?
- First of all, download Cloud Player by doubleTwist Platinium from the link given.
- On your Android device, go to settings.
- Then security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone.
- Run the procedure.
- Install it.
- All Done.
NOTE: The version of Cloud Player Setup basic is free and user can start a 7 day free trial that unlocks all the premium features of this like SuperSound™, AirPlay, EQ, Chromecast and cloud support.